Friday, March 2, 2012

DATE FESTIVAL- A SERIES--- #2: RIDES

OK, this second post about county fairs is all about the scream, the giggle, the lose your coins and maybe your wallet or cell phone (and hopefully not your lunch). RIDES, carny rides- rides you wouldn't catch me on for love nor money. But folks love 'em, and they keep coming back for more. 

These rides are fast (unless you're on a kiddie ride), sometimes loud, colorful, and almost always too short.

I was sorry I didn't come back at night with my camera- Imagine the place lit up at night with all the twirling, swirling lights- next time for sure.

 Which is your favorite ride?

TWO: RIDES










I think I want these for ME!


the intricacies of a ride



***Please include a link when using any of my original images and thanks for reading!*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment