Saturday, March 24, 2012

A THURSDAY NIGHT IN PALM SPRINGS

We headed to Palm Springs on a warm Thursday night for a relaxing drink and people watching with friends. It also happened to be their weekly street fair, the Palm Springs Village Fest. The street fair was very busy, with lots of artist goods, food vendors and interesting people.

What struck me most though was what I glimpsed our walk back to our car (via the sidewalk to avoid the crowds).

I walked by this shop and stopped in my tracks. Phone in hand I snapped these. The shop was closed, but I intend to go back when they are open- such treasures I can't ignore!

What's your take on the b/w? What's your take on all the color?

Michael Weems Palm Springs Gallery
384 N. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs California 92262





THE BLACK AND WHITE










THE COLOR
 










AND THESE 'NOT SO LITTLE' LOVELIES



***When pinning please include a http://artfarmblog.blogspot.com/ link when using any of my original images and thanks for reading!*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment